Top 1 AppLock Aurora
Aurora AppLock with AppLock Theme Aurora is a privacy guard and app lock to protect apps with password applock or pattern applock and put a beautiful Aurora theme as applock theme to lock apps and hide photos with free applock features. AppLock Theme Aurora is your privacy guard with app lock functions . It can help you lock apps, hide photos and lock video, lock files and more. It works perfect on samsung s5 s7 screen and galaxy theme with beautiful aurora forecast sky with nice unlock pattern and password to secure android privacy keep safe of pictures and videos. Launcher theme aurora to lock screen for applications, unlock applock with your password .
Use applock theme Aurora , you will be able to lock sensitive apps with your own password.
Use applock theme Aurora , put a beautiful Aurora theme as lock app background.
Use applock theme Aurora , you will never worry privacy leakage or private data stolen.
Use App lock theme Aurora to lock apps, games,photo, hide video, lock incoming call, lock chat, contacts, SMS (lock messenger message), email, lock important files, anything you want to lock. Build privacy fence for android using super applock the privacy guard!
★ Aurora AppLock theme Feature list:
1) Aurora App Lock can catch intruders for you to protect privacy safe
2) AppLock to lock installed apps,such as lock facebook , lock messenger
3) Lock incoming calls to stop snoopers on your private phone call
4) Lock recent apps to stop peeping recent apps record
5) Lock Photo and hide pictures & sensitive photos stored in photo vault
6) Lock Video and hide secret videos in vedio vault to protect privacy
7) Beautiful applock themes to change app lock screen
8) App fake cover: use fingerprint & FC (force close) to confuse snoopers
9) DIY applock theme for locked apps
10) Support password / pattern lock shift
11) intruder selfie : take pictures of intruders for 1-5 times. Catch intruders for you .
12) Plug-in : Kids Lock (Kids Time) & Guest Mode guest lock
13) hide pattern draw path
14) random password settings
15) custom lock frequency: always lock/ 5 minutes/ when screen locked...
16) custom mode: choose your own profile settings
17) float widget: easy shift
18) lock files: secure important documents inside https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...3Dforumseo
Top 2 Super AppLock(Privacy Lock)
Super AppLock (privacy lock) is No.1 free applock for android (smart app protector ) ! Lock apps, hide photo, hide video, hide file (privacy vault), protect privacy from snoopers or prying eyes ! All-in-one toolbox of privacy app locker with nice applock themes . New Christmas applock theme is available.
What does Super AppLock for android Privacy Lock do?
Super AppLock is a smart app protector and privacy guard to lock apps using password / pattern ! Use Super AppLock to hide photo , lock incoming call, hide video , lock contacts , protect text message, lock email , hide files, lock games & apps, anything you want to protect & keep safe in safe vault. Beautiful applock themes free to use. Privacy lock, lock your privacy! Let’s see how these people use it:
→“I lock photos, so I can view hot photos in the photo vault” Raj;
→“I use it to lock chat & SMS. My kids always want phone.” a mom;
→“In case I lost my phone. Even if I lost it, I won’t lose my private info.” Judy;
→“Lock girlfriend photos, no worry others will see her beauty” from Tommy;
Super AppLock Feature list:
New Features: Intruder Selfie AppLock will automatically take pictures of intruders secretly who entered wrong passwords 5 times. Just turn on the intruder selfie , and the snoopers will have no way to hide themselves.
1) applock: lock apps like gmail, facebook, gallery, download, settings, meets, etc
2) lock incoming call prevent others from answering your private phone call
3) lock recent apps protect privacy apps from prying eyes
4) lock Photo hide sensitive photos in photo vault
5) lock Video hide sensitive & hot video in video vault
6) Beautiful applock themes to change applock lock cover
- hot themes Christmas, night club, vampire, teddy bear, Aurora, football, basketball
- 12 constellation series Aries, Pisces, Scorpio, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus
- popular themes snowsky, chocolate, Valentine, race Car, leaf, orange, candy, Halloween,
7) app fake cover use fingerprint & FC (force close) to confuse snoopers
* Replace Super Applock icon with calculator or Weather icon for more privacy!
8) hide apps hide apps you don't want to see on screen (only support Rooted devices)
9) password / pattern lock shift the second option in settings
10) intruder selfie - catch whoever wants to snoop your privacy
11) Plug-in Kids Lock (Kids Time) & Guest Mode-Privacy lock
12) hide pattern draw path
13) random password settings
14) custom lock frequency: always lock/ 5 minutes/ when screen locked...
15) custom mode: choose your own profile settings
16) float widget: easy shift
17) lock files: secure important documents inside
and many more to come .
18) Support 22+ languages
Get it from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...3Dforumseo
Top 3 Applock Privacy Locker
AppLock Privacy Locker is a smart app security guard & free applocker against annoying intruders and snoopers !
Applock privacy locker is an app lock to keep snoopers away by your password. Defect your privacy level by simply one-click to check your phone throughly. Applock privacy locker is an amazing privacy guard and app security protection tool.
You can use the password or pattern to lock your apps. Once locked, safe for sure.
AppLock Privacy Locker features:
AppLock privacy locker can lock photos, videos, messages, contacts, gallery and apps including facebook, instagram, whatsapp, line, messenger, and any other app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access from nosy friends or strangers.
Lock Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and mobile data to prevent snoopers from changing your phone settings.
Privacy applock is lightweight. One-tap to lock apps, very easy and convenient.
Choose PIN or Pattern lock to lock your apps, much easier and safer to protect your privacy.
For PIN applock , you can use 0-9 digits as password, it is very complicated for snoopers to guess passwords correctly. You can use random password to prevent passwords being peeped by others. For pattern applock , you can at least draw your own . You can hide pattern path in the settings for more privacy security .
This function enables you to keep your important apps from being uninstalled by someone else. In addition, you can use Applock Privacy Locker to prevent kids from buying unwanted apps or online service.
You can customize AppLock Privacy Locker settings as required.
App Lock, your personal privacy guard, help you secure privacy safe in android phone. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...3Dforumseo
With Applock Aurora：
Never worry about a friend borrows your phone to play games with mobile data again!
Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
Apps you want lock include:
-Text messages (SMS)
-Social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat etc.
Features of applock password & pattern:
-Private image: hide and encrypt your private photos. Lock them with password lock or pattern lock
-Private video: Hide and encrypt your private videos. Lock them with password as PIN code or pattern
-Lock cover: Disguise your lock screen as something else like calculator, weather, Clock. Force Close & Finger Print screen cover to confuse snoopers or intruders.
-Prevent uninstall: After you enable Advanced Security feature, others are unable to delete this applock password & pattern without your permission. This can better protect your privacy and secret.
No matter what kind of theme you like, we have tons of stunning and incredible themes and wallpaper like pet & animal, nature, love, vehicle, festival & holiday and so on. Also you can DIY your own theme:
-DIY theme function allow you to be designer yourself and turn your creative ideas into unique themes right on your phone
-DIY applock theme with your own photo or our beautiful wallpaper and delicate icons
Xiaomi is providing best smart phone for users (Redmi series and MI series). One of the best phone join the Mi family named Mi 5. Mi 5 global launch with Mi, live from Barcelona at #MWC16.The long awaited Mi 5 will be unveiled by Hugo just for you! Live stream starts on Feb 24 at 9:00 am CET (Barcelona) / 3:00 am EST (New York) / 1:30 pm IST (New Delhi). Live updates of images and texts will be provided here in this thread too.
Mi 5 is here! Packed with tech breakthroughs, it’s unimaginably fast and surprisingly light. Powers on Snapdragon 820, hits an insane 142,084 AnTuTu score. Exquisite 3D ceramic body that fits a 5.15” display in a grip of a 5” device. Is this all you ever imagined, and more?
MI 5 SPECS:
- Snapdragon 820, up to 4GB RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0
- 600Mbps 4G+ download speeds, VoLTE
- 3D ceramic/glass body, weighs 129g
- 5.15” 16 LED light display, 3D ceramic/glass body
- Front fingerprint sensor
- 16MP 4-axis OIS + 2µm-pixel 4MP camera
- 3000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Full feature NFC
- MIUI based on Android M
Beautify with video calls? Why not! There are 6 different effects to play with, and you can also do conference calls with up to 3 friends. Beautify function will truly make you want to chat more using video
Keep your downtime to a minimum with Quick Charge 3.0, which charges Mi 5 for 5 minutes and provides usage of 2.5 hours. One hour of charging gives you 80-90% battery. Now that's quick!
In addition to swiping your phone to make payments, full-feature NFC makes life easy with bus or subway transactions and recharges.
"Borderless displays are a myth—they will continue to exist," says Hugo Barra. #Mi5 has an ultra-thin bezel on its display, plus a ton of cool features, like Reading Mode and Sunlight Display.
The key to having a bright display is how you light it from the back. #Mi5 has a 16LED display that is 17% more power efficient.
Mi 5 has a 5.15" display with the feel of a 5" inch device in hand. Total weight with 3D glass back is only 129g, 14g lighter than an iPhone 6s.It's hard to believe that it's so light when you find out that there is a high-density 3000mAh battery tucked into its light and slim body. Lightness and a large battery.
"You can have one or the other but never both; this is a new milestone in the industry." - Hugo Barra
You want more? Yes, there's more to Mi 5 than meets the eye. Camera up next smile emoticon
Mi 5 improves on all aspects of Mi Note with an even slimmer, more comfortable grip. Mi 5 has a flat line and then a curve.
From an engineering perspective, the biggest challenge was to create a single surface with the curved edges so that glass to metal transitions seamlessly.
We also wanted to explore other materials, which led us to 3D ceramic for the back body of #Mi5. It's durable and resists any kind of abrasion really wall—up to 8H on the Mohs hardness scale (steel is 4 to 4.5 for comparison, while a diamond is at 10).
"This is not the kind of ceramic you'll find in plates, but high-grade nano-ceramic zirconia." It gives the the texture of marble, without the weight.
Beauty and brains!
Insanely fast, and more! Mi 5 has: Snapdragon 820, up to 4GB RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0,
600Mbps 4G+ download speeds, VoLTE plus an INSANE 142,084 Antutu score.
It doesn't get any faster than this!
Mi 5 also takes a more elegant approach to design. "Mi 5 builds on top of Mi Note and takes a bigger leap forward."
"It's also the first time we're using a home button and a front-facing fingerprint sensor, with a very subdued design—that's Mi 5."
"It comes in other colors, too, like white. And gold. A very light and elegant shade of gold."
Mi 5 features a CAT12 LTE modem thanks to Snapdragon 820. To simplify the explanation, Hugo Barra says it can take just 30 seconds (seconds!!) to download a 1080p movie.
It also comes with VoLTE support. Killer advantages of VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology for 4G users: faster call connection, high-definition and better voice and video call quality which provides a more natural sound while resulting in lower dropped-call rates. Is this a feature useful in your daily life?
Mi 5 is here! Running on Snapdragon 820, it's a multi-tasking powerhouse that has 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB onboard flash storage to manage intensive tasks, games, and more.
Mi5 is insanely fast, and more, with CPU faster than Snapdragon 810 and network speeds 300% faster than 4G, with a whopping 142,084 Antutu score.
Hugo Barra goes into the tech breakthroughs of #Mi5 that is so awesome it's almost like "black magic."
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820: Double the power, half the power consumption, it's a powerhouse chipset. Next up, Derek Aberle, President of Qualcomm Inc. to talk about Snapdragon 820 more.
Xiaomi is not only about high specifications yet affordable smartphones, more importantly is the MIUI system that comes together with the phones. Up to date, MIUI has been developed until MIUI 7 and yet, improvements are being introduced weekly with the China Dev ROM. The simple and yet functional MIUI system has attracted lots of users to try out Xiaomi smartphones. As a loyal MIUIers, I would like to share a few simple tricks in MIUI that MIUIers can’t missed. Let’s learn together the awesomeness of MIUI.
1. How to turn on the developer options in MIUI
You can turn on the developer options through Settings>About phone>tap 3-6 times on the MIUI version tab. Tada…You have turned on the developer options for MIUI
2. Why there are a bit yellowish tint on my Xiaomi smartphone display?
To reduce the yellowish tint on the display, please go to Settings>Display>Colors & saturation>Choose Standard/cool. This should reduce the yellowness of the display. But if the screen is still yellow tinted after changing the settings, then this might be due to production failure. Please do not hesitate to contact the Xiaomi customer service in your country or take the phone to the nearest service center to solve the problem.
3. Why sometimes during phone calls there is echo?
This can be solved by: Settings>Sounds>Suppress noise during calls> Single-mic noise suppression
4. Xiaomi phones could not sent or deliver MMS
This can be solved by log into the Mi account. Settings>Mi Account>Mi cloud. Some of the users had changed the password in PC, you are required to delete the account and re-login again.
5. There are some noise on my Mi phone screen.
Dial *#*#6484#*#* (Which is also the T9 input for MIUI, isn’t this convenience), choose tab number 11 Touch sensor>Recalibrate the touch screen
6. How to solve the black screen during phone calls?
Dial *#*#6484#*#*, number 8 Proximity sensor>recalibrate the sensor. If it is still the same, the tempered glass might have blocked the sensor and thus failed. Change another tempered glass/screen protector that do not block the proximity sensor. If problem still persisted, please visit the nearest Xiaomi service center for a full checkup.
7. Why when there are calls come in, the ringtone will only ring after 1-2 second?
When there is a stranger phone calls come in, the phone will determine whether this is a harassment phone calls, the system will take about 1 second to decide, that’s why phone will only ring after 1-3 seconds (this is predetermined by the developers). If the phone calls are from the number inside contact list, the phone will ring immediately.
8. The sound quality of Mi phone it not that great.
Try to turn on the Settings>Sound & Vibration>Audio settings>Mi sound Enhancer. Try to match the earphones that you are using currently with the available choices in the list.
9. Why my mi phone ringtone is not loud?
Setting>Sound & vibration>Volumes>Ringtone and notification (Set it to the loudest). Or you can try plug in earphones, setting>Sound and vibration>Switch on. With this option on, although there is no earphones if the phone rings, the speaker volume will be louder 20% as compared to this function turned off. The last option is there are some phones the speaker is located beneath the phone, try to turn the speaker on the upper side.
10. Why I always feel my phone is lagging?
This is because the animation for the phone is turned on. If you don’t like the animation, can go to Settings>Additional settings>Developer options>Window animation scale>Animation off. If you still feel there are some lags, can try to reflash the phone.
11. How to turn off the in-game vibration?
Settings>Sounds and vibration>Vibrate on touch>off. Normally, the vibration during gaming can be turn off in the game menu setting
12. How to change ringtone easily?
You can place your ringtone (.mp3) in the File Explorer>Internal Storage>MIUI>Ringtone. Or, Settings>Sound and vibration>Call ringtone and vibrate: here, you can choose to have long or short ringtone for the choices available. The last resort is: Contacts>Default ringtone>Select the tone you like.
13. When I am playing games, I always accidently touched the bottom three button.
Pull down the navigation bar>Turn on “Buttons” option. To turn on the 3 buttons function, simply touch home button and power button simultaneously.
14. Can I switch off the notification for Mi App Store (China ROM)?
No. But you can try to root your phone and uninstall the default MI app store.
15. How to enable the camera in MIUI to detect the gender and age?
Camera>Swipe to right>At the bottom, setting>turn on the Face detection, then in the Age and gender, turn on show age and gender when beautify is on. Then go back to camera, choose selfie mode, at the bottom, the star icon, choose to turn on the beautify mode (low, mid or high). Then you can see the age and gender in the selfie cam.
16. Can Xiaomi phone scan and detect barcode and QR code?
Yes. Camera>Setting>switch on the scan QR codes mode. The other place where you can scan QR code is Tools>Scanner.
17. How to easily transfer files between phones and PC?
First, make sure your phone and PC is connected to the same WiFi. Then, Explorer>at the bottom screen, FTP>Start server>There will be a link on the screen, started with ftp://xx.x.x.x:xxxx. Go to your pc>My Computer>Paste the ftp link in the Computer address bar. Now, you can easily transfer files between PC and Mi phones without cables.
18. My PC can’t recognize when I plug in my phone through USB connection
If the data cable and USB port is working well, then Settings>Additional settings>Developer options>switch on the USB debugging
19. My Mi phone is drop dead, can’t start up with any button pressed
Long press the power button at least 10 seconds, this will turn on the phone. If the phone is lag in a screen, this will help to restart the phone. Currently, Xiaomi flagship phones do not support removable battery anymore, thus remove battery and restart is not possible. But, you still can remove battery in selected Redmi series.
The other way is press the volume up button and power button simultaneously, your will be directed to Mi logo and recovery page, choose you language of choice and choose to Reboot
If the phone is in off mode, they to press the volume down and power button simultaneously, to enter the Fastboot mode (Mi bunny fixing Android robot pic), then try to long press (really really long) the power button.
If all the method above proven to be failed, it is the time you pay a visit to the nearest service center
20. The screen is dark, but bottom 3 navigation button lights are turned on.
Long press the power button (at least 10 seconds) and try to reboot the phone.
My friend faced this problem before, is scarce, because he turns off the auto-brightness and set the phone brightness to the lowest. This can be solved by blind testing. Unlock the phone, pull down the navigation bar and try to manually adjust the brightness.
21. The screen turned off during gaming and the phone can’t be turned on
Sometimes, when you’re enjoying the game with your phone so much, you forgot about the phone battery where you played until it is out of juice! Try to charge the phone and power on, if the phone can be on, then today is your lucky day. If can’t on, charge it for minimum 30 mins, then turn it on. IF after 30 mins of charging still can’t turn on, please visit the nearest customer service, if the phone is still under warranty, you can actually change the motherboard for free..Yay!!
22. If my Mi phone is spoiled, under what circumstances I can repair it for free?
If the phone is not spoiled due to fall down (the physical condition of the phone is bad) or drop into water, you can repair it for free in 1-year period from the date of purchasing.
23. The phone has not been use for quite sometimes, how to adjust the time and date back to current accuracy?
Normally, the time and date is automatically updated when the phone is connected to the internet. There is no need of manual adjust them. But, make sure you choose the correct time zone for your phone.
Firmware version Updated to 126.96.36.199 Optimisation to Smart Shoes main page. Improvements in Sleep algorithms. Bug fixes
The Latest Version has a lot of added functionalities but Does Not support 'Sync with Google Fit' as of now. If you are one of those who have been using/syncing data with Google Fit, then you Might rather Update to Version 1.8.511 from Google Play instead instead__
Increasing the focus on its nascent payment service, China’s Xiaomi has brought a fingerprint scanner to its range of affordable smartphones for the first time after it unveiled the third-generation Redmi Note in Beijing.
The sensor, which is located on the reverse of the Redmi Note 3, is the most striking feature of the new 5.5-inch phablet, which will retail for 899 RMB ($140) and will initially debut in China. Also of note, the phone comes with a metallic body for the first time while Xiaomi has increased the device’s battery to a whopping 4000mAh capacity.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by a Helio X10 chip from MediaTek. It comes in at 8.65mm thick and, at 164g, is 4g heavier than the previous Redmi Note 2, which was unveiled just three months ago. The Redmi Note 3 also includes the same 13-megapixel front camera and five-megapixel rear camera as its predecessor.
This device is likely to be the first of many from Xiaomi to get a fingerprint scanner. While the sensor can be used to unlock the phone without a passcode, like those on devices from other companies, that’s just the start.
China’s Xiaomi has finally revealed how many smartphones in sold last year. The company said in a statement that it sold “over 70 million” devices in 2015. That’s a 15 percent jump on the 61 million sales it logged for 2014, but it is short of the 80 million projection it set for 2015 — which was reduced from an initial 100 million target.
Xiaomi has been under pressure from media for slowing sales growth, with its $45 billion valuation coming into question. The company seemed to feed into negativity that when it bucked its usual New Year tradition by not releasing sales figures for the previous twelve months… until now.
We asked Xiaomi for an exact figure but it declined to provide one. A representative also told us that Xiaomi would not break sales out by region, so we can’t be sure how many phones it sold in China, and how it is performing in emerging markets like India, Indonesia and Brazil — where demand is promising but there’s plenty of competition in the sub-$300 phone bracket.
Analysts are generally agreed that fellow Chinese phone maker Huawei eclipsed Xiaomi in terms of performance in 2015.
The Wall Street Journal recently reported that Huawei became the first Chinese company to ship more than 100 million smartphones in a single year, thanks to impressive 44 percent shipment growth.
Late last year, analyst firm Canalys went so far as to report that Huawei overtook Xiaomi as China’s top smartphone seller in the third quarter of 2015, and there’s a growing feel that Xiaomi’s online sales model has been duplicated by the competition, taking one important factor it had on its rivals away from it. Likewise, Xiaomi’s services business — long seen as a potential money-making organ — has yet to kick in and show signs of delivering on its potential.
Nonetheless, Xiaomi today claimed that it, not Huawei, was “the top smartphone manufacturer in China in terms of market share for the year of 2015.”
Even though Huawei ‘won’ in terms of shipments, it’s quite possible Xiaomi topped its rival in China. For one thing, Huawei discloses shipments (to retailers) and Xiaomi deals in sales to end-users, both companies figures are global (Huawei made a big U.S. push last year) not China specific, and Xiaomi led Huawei in China according to analyst reports for the first half of 2015.
But the rivalry is really a distraction from the main point: the development of Xiaomi’s business.
At the end of the day, Xiaomi’s sales are still rising but it has reached a level of relative maturity and its closest rivals have upped their game too. The big question for 2016 is whether Xiaomi has enough in its locker to justify its colossal valuation, or whether it may to readjust its goals and expectations.
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First year FREE!* (WhatsApp may charge thereafter, current price is $0.99 USD/year).
WHY USE WHATSAPP
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/WhatsApp
Gapps Downloader lets you easily download the correct Gapps (Google apps) version for your Android device!
Instead of the constantly downloading the wrong Gapps package from untrustworthy websites just use this app to download the correct Gapps package for your Android device! These Gapps packages are hosted on our personal servers that are completely free and have uncapped download speeds!
- Download Gapps - Download Gapps package for your Android device. Currently supports all Android versions from 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) - Lollipop (5.1.x).
- FAQ Sections - Get familiar with Gapps like how to flash it, the correct one to download, and more!
- About Us - Get familiar about our goals and contact links if you have any questions/need help!
- Completely Free!! - Yes this app will always be FREE!